Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: GPA 604-8H-III in 620A cabinets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member dbale's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2007
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    GPA 604-8H-III in 620A cabinets

    Bills build quality on these is excellent and the crossover he includes sounds great.

    Shipping was quick as they were in stock.

    Cabinets came to me from bowtie427ss, thanks a lot man.

    These are the best sounding 604's I've heard.

    DSC_1967sm.jpg

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member bowtie427ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2006
    Location
    Rural NY
    Posts
    3,901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

    Re: GPA 604-8H-III in 620A cabinets

    Looks like they have found a VERY good home.

    This winter(project season) we should do a thread here on room treatments and absorption panels. I think you would enjoy the benefits.
    Not all vegetables make good leaders.

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member dbale's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2007
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GPA 604-8H-III in 620A cabinets

    They are far more then I expected.


    Quote Originally Posted by bowtie427ss View Post
    This winter(project season) we should do a thread here on room treatments and absorption panels. I think you would enjoy the benefits.
    So you don't think the extension cords are doing enough?

    As a temporary,partial solution I am using a pillow forward of the speakers sitting on the fish tank stands ledge.It was removed
    for the picture.It helps but I do need something better and permanent.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.